Town and Country Mortgage LP is a Chase Affiliate mortgage company that works to obtain mortgage loans for residents of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. They work with their relationships with other mortgage lenders in the market to finance these loans. Town and Country Loan Officers don’t necessarily have offices in your area, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t meet with one to discuss your mortgage needs. Quite frequently they will meet you in the convenience of your real estate agent’s office.
Loans Funded by Town and Country Mortgage
- Self Employed Borrower Programs—Town and Country Mortgage has multiple programs that are designed to help people who are self employed, and don’t usually have traditional income documentation materials, obtain a mortgage loan.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages—This loan come with terms of 15, 20, 25, 30, or even 40 year amortizations. The interest rate is locked in at time of purchase, and remains consistent through out the duration of the mortgage.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages—The interest rate adjusts annually and according to the market with this loan program.
- Home Equity Loans—This loan is a great way to use the equity in your home to your advantage.
- Vacation Home Financing—Buying additional property can be an excellent way to invest your money while enjoying it at the same time.
- Jumbo Mortgages—A Jumbo Mortgage is any mortgage that is larger than the conventional amount as set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. This loan is traditionally used to buy larger and more expensive homes.
Recent Town and Country Mortgage Store News
Town and Country Mortgage offers a service called One Stop Shopping. With this service, your mortgage consultant will research your situation, then meet you and your realtor to discuss financing the purchase of your home.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.