The Mortgage Store understands that each person’s financial situation different. That’s why they offer their customers a variety of loan programs to choose from and are ready and willing to customize any one of them to suit their customer’s needs. The Mortgage Store’s professional staff considers it their primary focus to provide their customers with guidance and expertise that will help them choose the right mortgage program for their situation. When the personal service that The Mortgage Store offers is combined with cutting edge underwriting technology, you can rest assured that you will make the right mortgage choice.
The Mortgage Store is a Los Angeles based company. They also have offices in Illinois, Arizona, and Texas.
Loans Funded by The Mortgage Store
- Fixed Rate Mortgages—The interest rate is locked in at the time of closing for this loan. The most commonly used amortization term for this loan is thirty years.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages—The interest rate adjusts, usually on a yearly basis, for this loan.
- Balloon Mortgages—This mortgage is unique because it has the shortest term of any common mortgage program in the United States. The amortization term is five or seven years, depending on your contract, and during that time your monthly payments will be calculated as if you had a 30 Year amortization. Once your term is over, you will be expected to pay of the remainder of your lan in one lump sum.
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)—This is a government insured loan that requires a minimal down payment.
- Veterans Administration Loans (VA)—This is a government insured loan available for US Veterans. There is no down payment requirement.
Recent The Mortgage Store News
The Mortgage Store is always on the look out for new employees. If you are a mortgage broker or are thinking of entering the industry, consider a career at The Mortgage Store. For more information, check the employment opportunity section of their website.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.