The Mortgage Depot is a Florida Mortgage Company. It was funded in 1987 by Robert M. Jones, JR. They are based in Melbourne, Florida, and serve the state of Florida. They specialize in home purchase mortgages, refinance mortgages, debt consolidation, and second mortgages.
The Mortgage Depot feels that their best attribute as a company is their commitment to customer service. Their mortgage representatives are available weekdays, evenings and weekends and are always ready to answer their customer’s questions. They recognize that every customer’s needs are different and strive to find a mortgage from their vast selection of choices that will suit each customers needs.
Loans Funded by The Mortgage Depot
- Home Purchase
- Jumbo Mortgages—A Jumbo Loan is any loan that exceeds the conventional loan amount as set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It is used to buy larger, more expensive homes.
- Pool Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Stated Income Loan—This loan works out very well for people who are self employed and don’t have to documentation usually required for mortgage loan approval.
- No Doc Loan
- 100% LTV—This loan eliminates the need for a borrower to supply a down payment.
- 125% LTV
- Home Equity Line of Credit
Recent The Mortgage Depot News
The Mortgage Depot is pleased to announce t its customers that they offer loans for customers with most all credit scores; they offer mortgage loans for anyone with a score between A+ and D. Of course, the higher the credit score you have, the better your rates and terms will be. Clients with D Credit can definitely expect to pay higher interest rates than customers with A+ credit. However, many lenders will not consider lending to people with low credit scores. So if you do have a low score, The Mortgage Depot may be your solution.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.