Southern Star Mortgage is a mortgage lending company that is based in Brooklyn, New York. They strongly believe in the business principal of “customer for life.” Much of their business is driven by referrals from previous customers and local real estate agents. They are proud of the fact that so many of their customers had such a great experience with them that they feel compelled to recommend their friends and family to Southern Star Mortgage as well.
Southern Star Mortgage is licensed to do business in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., and Wyoming.
Loans Funded by Southern Star Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage—Comes in terms of 15 or 30 years.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage—Comes in terms of 7/1, 3/1, 1 Year, 6 month, or 1 month.
- Balloon Mortgage—Comes with terms of 5 or 7 years.
- First Time Home Buyer Program—This program has easier qualification requirements and requires a smaller down payment.
- Stated Income Program
- No Point, No Fee Program—This program does not require closing costs, but comes with higher interest rates.
- Imperfect Credit Program—Although the rates will be higher for this loan and the terms may not be as favorable, it will give you a chance to re-establish your credit.
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Home Equity Fixed Loan
- 100% Financing
- Piggback Loans—This loan is a three part loan that can come as a 80-10-10 or 80-15-5. The first number refers to the first loan you will receive, the second number is your second loan, and the last number is the down payment you will have to supply. This loan does not require PMI.
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvement
Recent Southern Star Mortgage News
Southern Star Mortgage uses innovative technology that makes your loan approval and closing process move more quickly. They use the internet, advanced processing software, and automated underwriting systems to help you find a great loan program and low interest rate.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.