Pine State Mortgage first went into business in Georgia back in 1958. They have always been a locally owned and operated company. They are a direct mortgage lender that processes, underwrites, closes, and funds all loans in their office. Their direct lending approach benefits their borrowers because it gives their broker the authority to make the final decision when it comes to offering them a loan. It is not someone in a far off place that has never met the borrower that makes the final decision, it is the person that they have been speaking with face to face through out their entire mortgage application process.
Pine State is a Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac approved seller. They are also members of the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia and the Mortgage Brokers Association of Georgia.
Loans Funded by Pine State Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgages—The interest rate is locked in at the time of closing for this loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages—The interest rate adjusts, usually on a yearly basis, for this loan.
- Balloon Mortgages—This mortgage requires a large lump sum payment after a few years of monthly payments.
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)—This is a government insured loan that requires a minimal down payment.
- Veterans Administration Loans (VA)—This is a government insured loan available for US Veterans. There is no down payment requirement.
Recent Pine State Mortgage News
Although they are primarily a Georgia lending mortgage company, Pine State Mortgage also has an office in Davenport, Florida, and Charlotte, North Carolina.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.