Agent Login Form

Old Mission Mortgage Inc.

Old Mission Mortgage Inc. was founded by John M. Smith and Byron Gutwein.  Smith and Gutwein were working together at a local mortgage broker, but were convinced that they could provide more competitive rates, better programs, and better service for their clients if they were allowed to do things their own way.  They wanted the freedom to work with the hundreds of mortgage lenders available to independent mortgage brokers.   And so, they left the company they were with, and created Old Mission Mortgage Inc. in 1990.

Request a free online refinance quote and start saving today >>

Old Mission Mortgage Inc.’s mission is to provide a personalized mortgage lending service to its clients.  They take the time to educate their customers on the home loan process, and are always honest and forthright about the process.  They are determined to find the best mortgage for their clients needs, and give them that loan in a timely manner and with a competitive interest rate.  They take pride in the fact that they constantly receive referrals from their existing customers.

Old Mission Mortgage Inc. is located in San Diego, California.  They are licensed to create mortgage loans in California only.

Request a free online refinance quote and start saving today >>

Loans Funded by Old Mission Mortgage

  • Conventional Loans
  • Jumbo Loans
  • Fixed Rate Mortgages—They offer amortization periods of 30, 20, 15, or 10 years.
  • Adjustable Rate Mortgages—They offer guaranteed rates for periods of 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 years.
  • Interest Only Loans
  • Second Home Mortgages—This loan is appropriate for rental properties that are single unit, duplex, and 3 or 4 plex units.  They also offer a loan for vacation homes.
  • Stated Income Loans
  • No Income and No Asset Documentation loans.
  • 100% Financing Options—They offer an assortment of 100% financing options.  This loan can be Interest Only, a 30 Year Fixed Rate Loan, or a 80% first trust deed and a 20% second trust deed.
  • 80-10-10=90% Financing—This loan requires a 10% Down Payment, a first Trust Deed for 80%, and a second Trust Deed for 10%.
  • 80-20=100% Financing—This program is a combination of two loans, one for 80% of the purchase price, and another for the remaining 20%.  This program eliminates the need for a down payment.
  • Construction Loans
  • Veterans Administration Loan
  • Federal Housing Administration Loan
  • First Time Home Buyer Programs
  • Option ARM’s—This is a special programs that gives you three options for your monthly payments.  This is a complicated and risky program that works very well if used under the appropriate circumstances and with proper education.  To get more details, Old Mission Mortgage requests you speak with a broker.
  • First Time Buyer Programs
  • Refinance
  • Reverse Mortgages
  • Home Equity Line of Credit

Request a free online refinance quote and start saving today >>

Recent Old Mission Mortgage News

Old Mission Mortgage is a member of the San Diego Executives Association and the Better Business Bureau of San Diego.

Request a free online refinance quote and start saving today >>

This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.

REQUEST A FREE MORTGAGE QUOTE TODAY