North Bay Mortgage Company is a Western Washington mortgage lending company that takes a personalized approach to the lending industry. Although they take a community approach to the way they operate their business, their connection with fifty of the largest money lenders in the United States allows them to provide you with a wealth of loan programs.
North Bay Mortgage is so called because of its original location. In 1999, Mike Boyle opened North Bay’s first office on the shores of North Bay at Victor, Washington. Once the business began to grow, Boyle moved to a new office in Belfair, Washington, to better serve his customers. The company has opened an additional eight office locations since their first one in 1999.
Loans Funded by North Bay Mortgage
- Bad Credit Loans
- Zero down payment loans
- Debt consolidation
- Mobile home loans
- Commercial loans
- Federal Housing Administration Loans (FHA)—These are government insured loans that do no require a down payment.
- Veterans Administration Loans (VA)—These loans are available for veterans. They do not require a down payment or fees, and often come with very favorable interest rates.
- Home Purchase Mortgage—You can get up to 125% LTV (Loan to Value)
- Second Mortgage—They also offer 125% LTV for Second Mortgages.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages—These come with either a 15 or 30 Year Amortization period.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Construction Loan
Recent North Bay Mortgage News
North Bay Mortgage was honored when they were announced 2005 Business of the Year at the North Mason Chamber of Commerce Installation Gala. They received this award for their leadership and involvement in their community. North Bay Mortgage is part of many local clubs, including the North Mason Rotary Club, North Mason Chamber, and the Boys and Girls Club. Mike Boyle, head of the company, serves as the chairman for the annual Belfair Easter Egg Hunt. He has also created an annual contest called the Great PEN Contest that the community takes great joy in. North Bay Mortgage also sponsors the Relay for Life and Taste of Canal stage and music. North Bay Mortgage believes strongly in giving back to the community they do business in through community service.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.