NorStar Mortgage Group is a North Carolina based mortgage company. They primarily serve states around their area, but have served other states in the past as well. They have been in business for well over a decade. You can apply for a mortgage with them online, or in person. Whichever method you choose, you will find that NorStar Mortgage representatives are dedicated to finding you a loan that suits your needs and circumstances.
Loans Funded by NorStar Mortgage Group
- 100% Financing
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Full Doc and Stated Income Mortgages
- Introductory Rate Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- First Time Home-Buyers—NorStar Mortgage offers this program to help First Time Home-Buyers purchase a home. They offer them lower interest rates, lower down payments, and reduced taxes.
- Federal Housing Administration Loans
- Veterans Administration Loans
- Second Mortgage
- No Down Payment
Recent NorStar Mortgage Group News
NorStar Mortgage Group is pleased to announce that they offer a variety of programs for First Time Home-Buyers. Besides their First Time Home-Buyer plan, they offer the Veterans Administration Loan, the Fair Housing Administration Loan, and a Community Home-Buyer program. The Community Home Buyer Program offers first time home-buyers to option to pay a 3% down payment. NorStar Mortgage Group is committed to serving the financial needs of all of their customers, so if you are interested in buying your first home NorStar Mortgage can help make it happen.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.