Mortgage Plus is a Hawaii based mortgage lending company that targets their business specifically in the Honolulu area. They consider it their mission to provide high quality financial services to the public, and to offer high quality mortgage programs at the most competitive rates in the nation. Their mortgage service professionals are available around the clock and are determined to create the best mortgage to suit each borrowers needs. They understand that obtaining a mortgage loan is an important financial decision that must be executed correctly in order to ensure the borrower’s financial well-being.
Loans Funded by Mortgage Plus
- Home Purchase
- Second Mortgages
- Debt Consolidation
- Construction Loans—If you can’t find your dream home on the market, this loan can help you build it.
- Zero Down Loans—There are a variety of loans that have no down payment features. Talk to your mortgage broker to find out if you qualify for any of them
- Veterans Administration Loans (VA)—This is a government insured loan available for all US Veterans.
- Balloon Mortgages—This loan is ideal for someone who wants to buy a home now, needs low monthly payments for the first few years, but can afford to make a very large lump sum payment on their home once that first period is over.
- Reverse Mortgages
- 100% Financing
- Full Doc and Stated Income
- Introductory Rate Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
Recent Mortgage Plus News
Buying a home in Honolulu can be difficult if you don’t have any help. Luckily, Mortgage Plus has teamed up with Honolulu Real Estate Agents. Together, your Mortgage Plus mortgage broker and real estate agent can help you find and buy your perfect Honolulu home.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.