Bank of Little Rock Mortgage currently serves the State of Arkansas, but are authorized to do business in several states throughout the country.
Bank of Little Rock Mortgage Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Little Rock in Little Rock, Arkansas. We began operations in 1998 and quickly rose to be one of the leading lenders in the Central Arkansas market. We have expanded our operation to include offices in North Little Rock, Benton, and Cabot. Our staff is professional and eager to ensure you get the best mortgage loan at the lowest possible rate. At Bank of Little Rock Mortgage, its mortgage banking the way it ought to be.
Loans Funded by Bank of Little Rock Mortgage
- First and Second Mortgage Fixed Rate Loans
- 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year ARMS
- 3/1, 5/1, 7/1 and 10/1 ARMS
- 5 and 7 year Balloons
- Investment property loans to 100%
- Jumbo Mortgage loans
- 100% financed / No mortgage insurance loans
- Interest only fixed rate and ARM loans
- $500.00 down less than perfect credit loans
- Stated Income loans
- No Income verification loans
- Less than perfect credit loans
- Home equity lines of credit
- Government Loans
- FHA 30, 25, 20 and 15 year fixed
- FHA 1year ARM, 3 year ARM
- VA 30, 25, 20 and 15 year fixed rate
- VA 3/1 ARM
- Bridge Loans and Construction Loans
Bank of Little Rock Mortgage: Great Customer Service
Beyond providing a broad range of loans, the Bank of Little Rock Mortgage company is also well known for its dedication to customer service. Results from recent customer surveys indicate that over 99.7% of the bank’s customers rated their service as excellent, and 98.4% responded that they would use Bank of Little Rock Mortgage again. The company stated that while they found those numbers encouraging, they maintained that their goal was to have 100% of those clients rate their service highly.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.