Access Bank and Mortgage
Access Bank and Mortgage is a division of Parish National Bank. They serve the resident’s of the Florida Panhandle mortgage needs. Access Mortgage is sincerely dedicated to providing its customers with superior customer service and loan products. As a result, nearly 00% of their business comes from client and real estate agent referrals. Their company mission is to guide their clients through the entire loan process so that they feel confident with the financial situations they make. At Access Mortgage, they understand that obtaining a home loan, especially if it is your first one, can be a confusing and daunting process. They do their best to make you comfortable through out the entire process.
Loans Funded by Access Bank and Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgages—A Jumbo Loan is any loan that exceeds the conventional loan amount as set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It is used to buy larger, more expensive homes. Access Mortgage offers Jumbo Loans on a Fixed Rate plan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Veterans Administration Loans
- Federal Housing Administration Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit—This loan is helpful if you want to use your equity to your advantage. With this loan, you can turn your equity into cash you need for unexpected costs (ex. Dry rot).
- Home Improvement Loans—Home improvements can be a great way to increase the value of your home. If you are considering remodeling your bathroom or adding on a room, look into the Home Improvement Loan.
- Residential Construction
- Vacant Land Loan
Recent Access Bank and Mortgage News
Now you can apply for a mortgage loan with Access Mortgage in person or on the internet. Their internet application is completely secure, and many customers find it very convenient.
This site is not a broker and does not collect or solicit mortgage applications. Content is for informational or comparison purposes only. Services not available in New York. Products and services may not be available in all other states.